Saturday, June 22, 2013

GREETINGS FROM MONT TREMBLANT

This quaint town has been buzzing with excitement of the thousands of triathletes arriving to compete in Ironman 70.3 Mont Tremblant on Sunday. After arriving yesterday afternoon, I have found it the same way I left it last June - sunny and inviting. At this time, however, the weather forecast calls for a rainy Sunday, thus race conditions may not be as perfect as I would have liked them to be. For me it is very simple - I just don't like racing in the rain.

Yesterday, however was a perfect day. After registering and picking up my race packet, Kasia and I enjoyed spending time on the town and tasting some local culinary delights. Later in the afternoon I went for a short swim practice and finished the day by attending a life music concert in the Village Center.

Welcome to Mont Tremblant

In the Village Center

Among the M-Dots

Hope to cross this finish line faster than in 2012

Now, this is what I call an Adirondac Chair