Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A PROUD MOMENT

Last weekend I have briefly returned to New England for a special occasion to attend Damian's hooding and graduation ceremonies at Franklin Pierce University in Ringe, New Hampshire. On that weekend he officially became Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) joining me in this distinction ('11). This celebration also provided an especially poignant moment for me and my family, as I have been offered the privilege of hooding Damian as an Alumnus of the University. Attending the hooding ceremony also provided me with the opportunity to meet and re-connect with the University's faculty. It was great to see them again.

Damian being hooded - a very proud moment, indeed. I think he might be a bit taller than me.

Another special moment

With the faculty of Franklin Pierce University DPT program - we will miss you. Also, there is another Ironman in this picture.

A moment of relaxation

With proud parents

A family picture with Kasia i Ania