Monday, April 30, 2007

NEW Team IRONTOM Race Suits are a Huge Hit


Well, it was like Christmas in April as the Team got together last night for some good food, good fun and good company. The highlight of the evening was the official introduction of the new Team Irontom racesuits. Pics to be posted soon. Like a kid at Christmas I couldn't wait to try it out this morning for a "test run" (and to burn up some of the calories I consumed from the delicious food.)

I am happy to announce the race suits performed admirably. I wasn't sure how I would like the longer legs but after running in them this morning I believe that they perform much better than the shorter shorts that will typically "ride up" your quad during a race.

This is a good thing considering I maybe wearing them up to 17 hours on Race day. Thanks to Tom B and Becky for being such wonderful hosts last night...